Thursday, September 15, 2011

Only 2 more SLEEPS!!!!!

So I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone! My last post was 3 weeks ago and now I'm done to just 2 sleeps!
We are all packed, which is just completely abnormal for me and my family, usually we are racing around (by we I mean ME) like chooks with our heads cut off trying to pack and clean and tick things off the list, this time however we (again by we I mean ME) have everything under control! We (yep that'd be me again) have managed to pack everything into 2 large rolly duffle bags, 2 adults and 4 children for 3 weeks, I think that's A fair effort, and there's plenty of room. Of course there is method to my madness with my "lack" of packing, the less I take the MORE I "have" to buy!!!! Mwahahahahaha.
The kids are getting more and more excited every day, but me, well I feel like I'm going to explode, my insides are all jittery, so much so that this afternoon I felt slightly nauseas, lol. It's nice to know that deep down I'm still a big kid =)
I know this is another short and sweet blog entry, but my next and subsequent ones will be the real deal, full of fun and interesting stories (I hope!) Ahhhh I can't wait.
Cheers for now
Clair xx

3 comments:

  1. And I cant wait to read all about your wonderful holiday Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to hearing all the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys
    Hope you flight was good and the kids enjoyed it. I hope you have caught up on plenty of sleep and ready to hit the town.
    Janet & Peter I hope you were not to squashey on your flight But coming home will be better.
    Looking forward to hearing from you all .
    Love The Rats

    ReplyDelete